- Printacall Communications Technology is a specialist organisation supplying products for use by Deaf, hearing impaired and speech impaired people.
- Printacall sell a range of products that assist hearing impaired people, with or without a hearing aid, to hear the telephone, television, radio or conversation in restaurants, church or conference room. See Printacall Products
- Printacall sell a range of products, TTYs, alerts and alarms to assist Deaf people to use the telephone and become aware of sounds.
- Printacall is the Australian distributor and service organisation for Ultratec TTYs.
- Printacall is a specialist in the design and installation of audio loop systems (hearing augmentation systems) which may be installed in the home, office or in a public venue enabling a person wearing a hearing aid with a T Switch to receive sound direct from the audio loop system.
- Printacall service and repair TTYs' and other assistive devices at its Denistone East technical workshop.
In the course of our business of marketing, selling and servicing Teletypewriters (TTYs), Assistive Listening Devices (ALDs) and other products, Printacall collects personal information from its customers and potential customers in order to facilitate communications with them and distribution of product information and newsletters regarding our products and services that may be of interest to our customers and potential customers. The information is also used in conducting our own administration and operations, including accounting and record keeping. We regard our database contents as confidential to Printacall and our staff are instructed to preserve such contents as confidential. For further information, please read our Privacy Statement, which is Acrobat format. If you need an Acrobat reader, click here to download
Printacall reserves the right to change product specifications and the content of this web site without prior notice. We recommend buyers of equipment use the equipment during a demonstration by our trained staff at our retail showroom, before you buy to ensure the goods purchased suits your individual needs. Contact Printacall for product prices and stock availability.
The products or services described in this website may or may not be available at the time of visiting or placing an enquiry with our retail showroom.
Our thanks to our suppliers
We give a warm thank you to our suppliers of equipment, particularly Ultratec Inc, USA, Frontrow, Phonic Ear Inc, Sennheiser, Oricom, Global, Conversor, Uniden, Sonic Alert, Geemarc and Bellman & Symfon for providing photographs and support material for this website. Photographs of TTYs and TTY users supplied by Ultratec Inc, USA.
Registered trademarks of manufacturers and suppliers: Ultratec, Superprint 4425, Uniphone 1150, Frontrow, Phonic Ear, Sennheiser, Vibrasound, Bellman, Oricom, Global, Conversor, Uniden, Sonic Alert, Geemarc and Bellman & Symfon