Frontrow™ active learning systems can help:
- Improve the learning environment
- Engage students, improve attentiveness in the classroom
- Reduce the achievement gap
- Support life-long learning
- Foster control and orderliness, increase on-task behavior
- Boost comprehension
- Improve test scores, particularly literacy
- Support orality, student confidence
- Reduce vocal strain and fatigue for teachers
- Integrate complementary teaching technology
Frontrow™ Fast Facts.
- Frontrow products are sometimes referred to as sound field systems, but we call them active learning systems - after all, they're about so much more than just sound.
- The first active learning system was conceived by Dr. Lewis Sarff in 1977. Building on his remarkable work, Phonic Ear Inc USA premiered their active learning systems in 1990.
- Phonic Ear Inc, USA, an ISO certified supplier, advise they have installed nearly 45,000 active learning systems worldwide since then.
- Frontrow is part of the William Demant Group - a US$730 million company dedicated to improving lives by improving communication.
- Frontrow active learning system helps all students, all the time.
After using an active learning system:
- 96% of teachers noted improvement in student attentiveness, listening, and comprehension
- primary school teachers surveyed rated the systems their most useful teaching technology
- 92% of teachers noted less emotional strain - and as much as 60% fewer sick days from vocal problems
- spelling scores of 3rd, 4th, and 5th graders improved by 15%, 12%, and 21% respectively
- students have been shown to be twice as likely to make high-level literacy gains
What's right for you?
Click the link below
OR Printacall sales and technical staff can advise you on the system to suit your needs